Sunday, February 12, 2023

Rumi's Poems "The Way Of Love" And "I See My Beauty In You" Spoken By Translator Coleman Barks. And Another Of Rumi's Poems, "When I Die," Also Beautifully Read

 


Rumi

Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi




I encourage you to listen to these two Rumi poems spoken by Coleman Barks.

The Way of Love 


I See My Beauty In You



"Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they put it on top of a lampstand, and it shines on all who are in the house."
Matthew 5:7


Although "When I Die" is not recited by Coleman Banks, it is beautiful and highly recommended.

When I Die



Gandhi said - and I paraphrase: "Although each of us is only a drop of the ocean, we all participate in the nature of the ocean."

Ah! Here it is:










No comments:

Post a Comment