Saturday, August 1, 2020

Trump Campaign Targets CA Rep. Karen Bass Amid Speculation Over Biden VP Pick


image.png

Greetings,

Not having paid any attention to Rep. Karen Bass until now, I initially assumed Trump was targeting Bass out of a paradoxical wish that his attack would strengthen the case for Bass' nomination.

And so, assuming that such a paradoxical strategy was behind Malignant Messiah's motivation for criticizing Bass, I initially assumed Trump was trying get the Dems to pick a veep who would not be as strong as Harris.

Trump campaign targets Bass amid speculation over Biden VP pick


However, as I read more about Bass, she impresses me as a very accomplished, devoted, skilled person, with lots of experience in the political trenches and with an apparent amiability that might be more acceptable to some than Kamala's smoulderingly ferocious - and totally undaunted - directness. 

I also think there are a significant number of women who might be put off by Kamala's good looks. 

Just as I think men can be generally summarized as "violent jerks," I think a significant number of women are prone to cattiness and feel threatened by other women's physical beauty. 

Remember: it was only 80,000 votes - spread out over three states - that cost Hillary the election.

So, although I'm still pulling for Harris -- partly because I think she's a stronger candidate with a stronger background, including her toughness on crime and ownership of a gun "for personal safety" which will persuade some number of "fence-sitters" -- I am now paying attention to Ms. Bass. https://www.businessinsider.com/kamala-harris-owns-gun-personal-safety-2019-4

I also want to see Harris debate Pence - to see how he reacts when she hands him his ass.

Trump And His "Conservative" "Christian" Cultists Deserve To Be Called Out For Their Anti-Christ Destructiveness


I can live with Bass as veep, Kamala as Attorney General, and Barack Obama as Supreme Court justice.

Plus, we get the House and the Senate.

Pax et amore

Alan

đź’“





No comments:

Post a Comment