Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Career Advice From Jon Stewart (And Umair Haque, The Only Columnist I Always Read)

Living vicariously through Jon Stewart quotes – and my own — for ...

Jon Stewarts' Best Pax Posts
Pax on both houses: Umair Haque: "We'r'e Watching An Economy Die ...

And one more thing...

I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance. - Jon ...

Alan: I uploaded this blog post to my Facebook page with the following introductory comment:
I put this post together for my kids.
Please feel free to use it with yours.
When I left Orange Country Schools in 1996, I believed that the most needed change in American culture was for ever-increasing numbers of people to "create their own work in the world" so they could stop spending their lives in jobs they dislike (and sometimes hate), working on the impersonal (and often depersonalizing) agendas of people they sometimes distrust, often don't admire, and would rarely want to break bread with.



No comments:

Post a Comment